Sunday, May 13, 2007

I simply cant believe it..In the short span of 2 days, I've called 3 times for fast-food delivery meals. On Sat night, Mac-delivery. Sun afternoon, to celebrate Mother's day at home, KFC delivery for lunch. Mum didnt get enough of fast-food and for dinner, Canadian Pizza delivery. Oh my, too much fast food. Now, I can memorize the style most of the customer service officers on the delivery hotline employ. Firstly, they begin with asking you your contact number and address details before going on futher to take your order. At the end of it all, they'd summarize your order in a very detailed manner before telling you the estimated delivery time. Hmmm..perhaps I can work there too during the hols. HAHA.

There's this new Lin Jun Jie song called "Zi4 You2 Bu2 Bian4" Cant seem to find the dwl file for it. Anyhow, heard it over the radio broadcast a few hours back and gosh, its lovely. I mean, the notes all sound very compatible when played together. Even though I know nuts about music,I can hear from it that its a good one. Afterall,music has to be felt mainly by the heart. If I'm right about it, this song is the theme/sub-theme song of one of the upcoming movies called "Dong1 Hai3 Zhan4". Watched a little part of the trailer when I was catching Spider-man 3 last week. I guess that the whole thing would revolve around prawns,sharks,fish(obviously since its in the sea), perhaps lobsters? Sounds a little like finding nemo. I suppose there might be a little sentimental element kinda thing in it, since the theme song carry does.

My never leaving melody

No comments: