Friday, May 11, 2007

"Xuan2 Lv4" rocks man. I mean, its a must hear for me everyday on my way to school. Cant believe that Lin Yu Zhong has a song name called Lin Yu Zhong(Out in the rain) too.Anyway, surprised that mum wanted me to upload the song Beautiful Love to her ipod. She said that the song was being played during one of the Cable TV advertisements and she somehow liked it. Hmmmm...

Dad brought home 4 Home united VS SAF FC tickets just now. Since SMRT is one of the sponsers, he went through some e-mailing to some other department and got the tickets. Ah, I'd rather he exchanged those 4 for the upcoming Manchester United soccer tour in Malaysia. But that would certainly be wishful thinking on my part. Since theres so much argument about Manchester United not being welcome to play in Malaysia during the period of the Asian cup (If I'm not wrong), then why not come to Singapore!! YEAH!! But again, I seriously doubt its possible. =(

Getting a little darker skin tone these days. Perhaps due to the increase in my number of jogs.

Went through some of the stuff in my drawer just now and discovered that I had not used my contact lens for quite some time. Well, maybe I'm just too lazy to put it in my eye and redo it over and over again since I'm quite certain I will not succeed the first time round. However, due to practical reasons,with money being one of them =), I hope to wear them soon.

The Best Melody..

No comments: