Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ahh, back from my game of soccer.Hehe.

Today's not tt bad. Managed to crack the sch's Maths Online system.LOL. Next time can complete all the questions at the speed of light (or perhaps faster).=)

EEPS was quite cool. FINALLY I KNOW HOW TO DO THE OSCILLOSCOPE QUESTIONS! Well, I alr knew how to do them from lesson 2 but this time Im very certain abt it. YAY! Did soldering too and the smell of the lead vapour was quite $%^$% to me. Had to open the window to allow for the lead vapour to escape. My soldering was quite ok considering that Im a first timer in it, only some parts that are not that covered.WHOOOO..

Played soccer at Potong Pasir with the usual people. Ground was wet and I slipped down TWICE! It's like this hard bang on the ground that goes "POOM" and everyone was like "ok anot?" Somemore both times were in front of the SAJC girls sia. Haiz, no face alr. LOL. Played on and my form for the game got worse. Prob. due to the slight arm discomfort from my fall. The opponent team kept zham-ing the balls into our goals at such great strength. I didnt even dared to stop it though I was wearing my contacts. Scary.

Lalalalalala,tmr's FRI! YIPEE! Then comes the weekends.It feels as if its a few days ago that Deepavali was on.Hmmmmmmm......

PS
After playing soccer Marcus and his friends were having a debrief and since he was the leader he led the debrief session. The way he conducted it really really made me feel as if I was in NPCC again, reliving those camp debrief nights. I still remember that it was those cold and tiring nights that we were having our debrief sessions for that day and the officers/NCOs would ask us how's our day or hows the training. Then everyone goes on to speak their mind honestly and the group would have a good laugh about it. Hmpmmmm....Really miss those days man and also the cold morning when we're awake and waiting for the day to start and everyone would be like so quiet and sleepy.Oh and also those night patrols where everyone in the group would wanna walk faster just to be able to catch a few minutes more of sleep. Ahhhh...miss NPCC. Why cant they just have it in poly/college =(

Before the first ray shines.

No comments: