Saturday, November 17, 2007

I just finished my keyboard class like an hour ago and I rushed home just to post this.

Guess who I saw in the train just now. MARCUS!!! Oh my!! If you guys remember in my previous posts like 2 months back I was mentioning that Marcus was this Raffles guy in the Campus-superstar competition. Wing him tried to make me jealous when she told me that she saw him at J8 at the level below the one she was on. Oh gosh wing him, today, Marcus was STANDING BESIDE ME! =P He's damn tanned and since its the hols I guess he went to highlight some of his hair but it looks cool on him anyway. But he's not really tt tall as I'd expected, just a little taller than me but from first sight he looks like a damn fit boy. And I was hearing the "Wo Ke Yi" song's chorus when he stepped into the carriage. Wah even though there's like such a minute chance of meeting him, I still did. Tonight surely strike 4D de..LOL. MARCUS ROCKS! =D

WO KE YI! =)

No comments: