Thursday, November 01, 2007

Back from a game of soccer with Marcus and his church friends. Didnt perform well today.Ok, as always my soccer isn't that good so since when am I performing well?!?!LOL. Scored 2 goals today but could have increased the tally much more. The keeper today was just too on form. Remember that theres this goal I was so confident of scoring and when it was tipped out of that on form keeper's hands I just practically yelled in the soccer court.Haha. All in all, nice game we had.

Now I know what's the best cure should I ever encounter the problem of constipation.Playing soccer. Everytime I get home from a game of soccer,within an hour's time. I would end up in the toilet doing business,well not literally. It sort of "magically" makes me do "business".Lol.

Arr,, tmr's Fri alr!! Yipppeee, Sat's here.

All the best to those having their OP yeah,esp. J-Me cos I know you're having it tmr.Lol!

The person who makes my dream become a ....reality.

No comments: