Monday, November 19, 2007

FINALLY! It came a little too early than I'd expected it to though. But, I got the LETTER from Singapore Youth Flying Club! Many a time I had expected to receive a postcard telling me that I had failed to enrol in the club, so coming this far is quite like a dream come true for me. =D The lady had told me earlier a few weeks back during the interview that the confirmation letter would be sent next year and so when I saw the letter last night it was like "oh gosh,surely kanna kick out alr" but opened it and the first sentence that made me understand the whole meaning of the letter was "we are pleased to inform you that ..." blah blah blah. Just hope that I can complete the whole course because from what I know its really really tough to move onto the next stage. The thing that troubles me the most is the transport part and the timing which can really drive anyone up the wall. I think I'd have to inject like $100 into my Ez-link card soon because the journey's really far. Ok, so with the solving of problem brings up another 2 more. LOL.

Above All.

No comments: