Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ahh super FULL day today.

Went out to Jack's Place at AMK for lunch. The lunch set there is really worth it because at 20 bucks you can get a whole set ranging from the soup-of-the-day to the dessert. Super crowded. Ok, actually I would prefer to patronise the one at Bras Brasah. I mean, it looks quite class to dine, chat and look at all the buildings around you unlike at AMK where you only have the road for viewing accompaniment. Lol. Ok.

Had steamboat for dinner. Shiok man. Prawns,super fresh fish,Japanese mushrooms,sotong and CHEESE TOFU! I ate egg-tofu before but cheese tofu is something I haven't tried till today. Super yummy.

Oh gosh all this eating is going to get me very fat man and what's more I skipped my weekly session of swimming to go for lunch at Jack's place.Gotta cut down on food alr for this coming week. =P

Heard that the BEE movie is quite nice. Anyway the BEE looks really cute and the trailer is quite funny too. Ahhh, super busy to catch a movie now but I think I might just be squeezing out some time to watch this because somehow it looks too nice to be missed. =D

VROOM! and the heart zooms past.

No comments: