Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Alright I cant seem to sleep now and its 4.38am in the morning so its just hours away from my flight. Most probably its excitement that keeps me awake but then again I dont really think there's anything exciting abt the trip other than the pirated goods. Hehe.

Received my FIRST Christmas present ystd! After SYFC, went to J8 to meet dad cos I dont feel like going home by public transport though its just like between bishan and toa payoh?! Ok then, went to royal sporting house to "look see look see". They had quite a few good discounts on and dad was trying on their adidas jackets. Well then he asked me if he looked ok and comfortable in it and I just gave the "yar quite ok" kinda answer.Then he said "quite ok ar? er ok lorh, buy 1 for you" Wah seh,that totally changed the whole thing man. Lol. WHOO HOO! =D

Speaking abt my trip,the S$1 pirated dvd drama serials!! I guess my aunts are going to sms my mum a whole exhaustive list on what to shows to buy back from there. Lol. Ok and if anyone wants to get a dvd from there just sms me yeah cos I'll be auto-roaming my phone,since its a free offer initiative by Sing-tel anyway. Taiwan serials, hong kong serials, korean serials or movies, anything I guess can be found there.=)

Manutd won liver-BOO on last sat! Luck was one of the evident contributing factors. Close saves by the defenders really saved the whole team and rooney's power strike was enough to close the game after a teves deflection from that. But the disappointing thing is that ass-ernal won chelsea and so yeah, both teams are still back to their usual point difference. =( Jia-you MANUTD! The christmas season is the most important period to regain back the points !

Gonna bring my SYFC stuff there to study =(. Cos there's the ground sch exams thing just on the next day when I return. Lucky for me Im not gonna miss much stuff but yeah the feeling of missing something,esp.lessons, doesn't seem right for me. Oh well I think as long as I pass its gonna be alright. I hope......Lol.

It was once and then forever...

No comments: