Monday, December 10, 2007

Tmr's maths!! Ahh, the only paper I like, cos Im aiming to finish it in 1/2 hr instead of the 1.5 hr given and the crux to getting full marks lies in the last qn which is the application kinda qn.Weds sian ar AEL. That subj is like a whole blur to me. Anyway, then either thurs or fri is SYFC.Then next week Weds is OVERSEAS till next next Thurs. Whoo. But loads of work to do this hols. AMTL 10 page indv report, C programming grp project with Jason, SYFC test =( All to be finished in a span of like...4days when I return?! Ok I think I'd better finish up the AMTL report before I leave.

Guang Liang's voice is great! There's this song in his new album called Yan Huo which is quite...hmmmm...refreshing and nice!

A difference in verbal ability makes a difference everywhere.

No comments: