Monday, December 31, 2007

Alright after my long post about my trip I shall do a short summary of 2007.Erm its been a great year and with every year I learn more new things and gain more experience.However, it has also left me with a mark, that would be one of the biggest regrets I would consider in my life, which is the JAE poly JC exercise thing and I wont elaborate on that lest it makes me feel so damn sad and regretful again not entering an average jc from the start. Certainly I've grown more in this year that's going to pass and no matter what it changed my life somehow in a way or another. Afterall life is like a rainbow, with all the bright and dull colours together.Somehow I feel that time really zooms past and to back-up this statement up, I can still recall very clearly what I did this CNY! No resolutions for me because I know I wont be able to track the whole thing down and fulfill it but perhaps I would prefer my life to just go on as usual and for me to explore various aspects of life and be more insightful. Yeah, it what I would want.

Happy New Year!! =)

No comments: