Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Went out for dinner just now. My maid's gg home tmr alr. After 12 years here in Singapore, tmr's the day for her.But she's not even sure if this is what she desires. Maybe a few days later,it would seem alright to her because she would feel much more comfortable with her family. Aunts and Grandma went for the dinner too because my maid really helped my whole family alot during her period of stay. All of them see her as a very capable maid who really is very hardworking. Took some photos and quite alot of my aunts gave ang-paos. My family wrote a card too. So, naturally, someone under that circumstance, would break down. And yeah, we also shed a few tears with her and it was a chain reaction. Lol. The short session made my flu condition even worse. At home we said a few words to her and asked her to provide us with her address. Dad even joked that if there's something we cant find in the house we will call her to ask. Haha. Like the the still waters can hide a massive eddie current under it, we all too felt sad though we did not show it on our facial expressions. Skipping 1 hour of useless maths tutorial tomorrow to go down to the airport since its just common tests revision and everything for maths now is quite chicken feet plus revision is done. I can just like predict that tmr we will all like ....haiz dunno man. =( But all the best to her and I sincerely appreciate her for her 12 years here with us. It will surely stay etched in my memory forever. =)

Got interviewed my mediacorp ppl today while eating at SIM. Lol.Cos we were eating chicken rice and they were doing a TV programme on Campus Food. Marcus was like quite blur when they asked him to speak in Chinese and in the end I had to step in to finish off the interview. So I guess I'll be on TV quite soon. =D

Ahhh mum said no to soccer tmr cos of my FLU. BAD BAD FLU!!! ARGH.

No comments: