Sunday, December 30, 2007

Okay, I promised to blog about the trip but seriously I hv no mood to do so man. Not in the sense that I've better things to do but somehow Im automatically in this "slack" or dunno what mood and it makes me lose my appetite and yar, it just spoils my whole mood. So I shall do it with the photos when I've sieved through them!

Had SYFC ystd.Ground sch exam = discussion session since I missed my lectures while overseas. Thgt that I might be able to go for keyboard next week but hv make-up safety brief!! Ah missing 2 keyboard lessons alr. Then lunch and mentoring session in the afternoon. My mentors were quite nice and they sorta described everything quite clearly to us. Tried a round of aircraft external checks and yay, still able to remember all the locations for the checks and the requirements! Suppossed to end at 6 but mentors all like rushing to eat prata I think so the whole session ended at 4. Lol. Rained super heavily outside the Seletar gate and so had to stand nearer to the seats instead of the boarding platform at the bus-stop. Thus, I missed the bus 86 and had to wait for the other one which costed me like #$%#$ minutes. Argh.

Sch re-opening soon and hmwk = unfinished.But never mind, when there's a will, there's a way so I'll get my will down tmr. =D

No comments: