Tuesday, December 04, 2007

SIAN LAR!!!!! Fell super super ill today. Down with a very bad flu. Kept sneezing in class today man. If there were to be a continuous "blow-wind-blow" competition, nobody would be able to win me. =P And what's more Im having a fever kinda feeling. You know the feel of going to be down with a fever? Yeah, that's what its all about. So I mean what's the big fuss of having a flu or fever? Hear this! Tmr, AMTL test, 25% of the overall grade!! Thurs, I dun wanna miss my soccer session before the common tests!! Sat, SYFC ORIENTATION, miss it and I dun think I will get to touch the pilot joystick anymore. Next Tues and Weds, COMMON TESTS!! So yeah, dont you think its so un-right to be down with flu and fever now? And the only way for a fast cure is to take my pills and yeah, the fastest way definitely require the strongest pills. So I have to consume the DROWSY ones and it made me feel like sleeping the whole day. Or rather, I felt as if I was floating about in school the whole time. ~~~~~

ARGH, backing to studying my Aircraft Materials. =(

No comments: