Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Alright HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Erm started out new-year's eve with a family mahjong session. Wah it was such a one-sided game. Not that I was always winning, but that I kept losing! My brother was so called "under" me and I dont know what was I doing but I kept throwing the tiles that he needed to win and I had to "bao" for everything. DAMN. Mum and Dad was also enjoying "having a piece of me". =(
I still remembered my tourguide from Shanghai telling me about fengshui and I tried placing 5 one dollar coins (cos gold in colour =D) under the table bUT TO NO AVAIL! Countdown also took place on the table and I simply refused to shake my parents and brother's hand when it was year 2008 because I didnt want my "new year luck" to transfer to them. =P

New year's day was also my aunt's b'day and so she invited us to Chilton park ( the condo just down the road from zhss opp. NYJC) for lunch since she rented a place there after selling her old semi-d. So my cousins went along with my family there and we had alot of fun playing her new Nintendo Wii. Super interactive play and we tried bull-riding, billard, shooting,table tennis and FISHING. Very very fun. Now I'd rather get this than the PS3. What's more, my uncle would import the "pira$#$ games" for the Wii from Shanghai at a cost of 1 sing dollar A GAME! Then we went swimming and stuff and my female cousin decided to try the playground so she climbed up some stuff and got her leg stuck in between the poles! Yeah and it was very hard for her leg to come out of it and she was like screaming in pain.Thus we had to support her and wait for the SCDF to come cut the thing. So ppl who stay in Chilton Park dun be surprised why a part of the playground is cordoned off. =X Anyway, it was a first hand experience for me regarding such incidents and Im glad Im quite calm throughout the whole thing =)

Now, screwed up my first day in school for 2008. No dip plus today and Im here in sch at 8?! The roads were flooded today at Bukit Timah because of all the parents sending their kids to HCI. Took a look at my not-touched-for-a-long-time-email inbox and a whole load of stuff came flooding in. So the equation for 2008 goes this way

2008 = juggling-> Normal sch work+SYFC+Keyboard classes+Dip plus classes. And SYFC alr is giving me a schedule headache but Im still looking forward to my first flight next next sat! =D

Once again, I wish everyone a great start to the New Year! =)

No comments: