Thursday, January 17, 2008

Alright I HATE the feeling of having too much time because I cant just book a flight or sim! Okay better dun say alr otherwise blood will REALLY BOIL!

All of a sudden ppl in my class like tuan jiaw and jason are hooked onto this song called "Xin Bu Liao Qing". Erm its an old song, really old one but I think its nice and just when I downloaded it tuan jiaw was like msning me saying " eh merv got the song xin bu liao qing anot?" Alright....lol..And Tuan Jiaw really has got a good talent in singing hokkien songs? Yeah he was entertaining the CO-OP lao-aunties with his whole "collection" of hokkien songs and we were of course standing at a side laughing at all the "quite familiar" hokkien terms. Super hilarious! And tuan jiaw you still asked me if I wanted to pursue a career in the comedy line?! LOL.

Tmr's last day of the sch for the week. Today's NP open house. Erm alot of pretty girls.LOL. I suppose more will visit tmr and on sat since there's like no more sch for the week le.

Ahhhhh...okay gonna sleep liao.Byee~~

Oh and Huang Jin Lu RAWKS MAN! =D

No comments: