Sunday, January 20, 2008

Okay if sweet talking = hardworking, then I think I've been putting in enough effort. Hehe. I tried to sweet-talk the auntie at the SYFC today and since she was in quite a good mood, I tried.....a "heavier dosage". LOL. In the end it all sounded like it was a tok cok session to get her to put my name firmly down for next wed's last sim slot which I predict will be overseen by wong cc YET AGAIN. AUNITE PLS PLS PLS GIMME MY SIM SLOT!!! So we spent like 5 hours totally in the CAI room doing our wings 1 topic on aerodynamics. Sucha super dry topic. At the start it was like super enthu and as time ticked by everyone broke down liao. LOL. Some went for early lunch and others just slept time away. Me,Herman and Theddaus were like tokking cok over at our corner and laughing at one another. Read the papers and still got super bored. Herman's progress was damn slow and was still at stalling when almost everyone's completed?! Yeah. So me and thed got so bored that we took out our mp3 and compared. Changed the earphones and plug here plug there. LOL. Ahhhh.my sennheisser still rawks!!

Then after flying went for keyboard.The 1h bus+train ride was for me to switch completely from aircraft aerodynamics to chords and notes. Today's piece was easy, just repetition of 8 exact bars and a last 4 bars of "conclusion". Left hand chords were quite easy too. Ltr on went off to see my first bball match! =D

Alright I've got maths tutorials, MOL, c prog proj and AMTL to study for. Arr...there, my sunday just flew past.

No comments: