Sunday, January 06, 2008

FINALLY!! at 2310 hrs last night, I officially completed my AMTL report. Yay. And Im quite satisfied with it, in the sense that I think its quite well done and stuff.

Today was also another day with a hectic schedule. Went to some old folks home with my IAC grp ppl to interview the staff nurse. And if you guessed it, you're right, Im the guy who interviewed them and the rest video-ed the process. Not that they're slacking away,but no one sort of dared to go and interview the nursing panel. And so I posed the questions and stuff. It sorta felt like a talking session to me. LOL. Went around the home to look at their facilities and how the old people went about in the home. I should say its really boring to be kept in there and we cant imagine the amount of boredom the elderly feel when they're in there. Proceeded to novena square ltr on to eat our brunch and tau koon said my interview-ing skills were quite pro.HAHAHAHA.

Now, Im left with like some bits and pieces of stuff to do only and it feels really different when you have loads of stuff to do compared to when you only have some. =D

Theory of the day:Our mouth is our "most"important part of our body

Proving:

(1)
Whenever we talk, we dont use our brains, isn't it? So, our mouth takes "precedence" over our brains.

(2)
We lie and so our mouths do not match what we feel about the truth in our minds. Therefore, same conclusion as above.

(3)
We love to complain, dont we?

(4)
We talk loads but our hands do not move as much as our "emperor" mouths.

(5)
When we backstab others, we need not necessarily use our hands.Most of the time, our mouths do the job.

Thus from the above 5 pts, I prove my theory right. HAHA.Ok this is what I was thinking about when I was super bored in the bus, so... its just utter crap yeah. =P

No comments: