Thursday, January 10, 2008

Seriously, Microsoft Flight Simulator X is VERY fun.Tried 1 mission on landing the private jet and crashed for like 5 times even though I did mental calculations of the approach the plane should take. And of course, since failure is the road to success, I succeeded for the 5th time! And the 6th time too! Super nice landing. Those watching me play it was like "aiyah so easy de the landing blah blah blah blah".Lol. This is what I call talk big. When given the control stick, they cant even keep straight in air towards the airport, needless to say to do a landing with cross-wind factors coming into play.

Came home quite early today so went to on the tv since I was quite bored. And for the first time I saw Yu Le Bai Fen Bai which is like....erm....not bad! Quite funny and stuff but in the end I still prefer Wo Cai Wo Cai Wo Cai Cai Cai because wu zhong xian is a much better host. =D

It was much better with you around, because everyday's that suspenseful.

No comments: