Monday, January 28, 2008

Okay like not blogged for so many days alr...

First flight was ok, though my instructor was a little attitude at first..Screwed up my external checks TOTALLY!! I didnt expect such a poor perfomance from myself. But the flying part was ok. So in the end, got a 4/6 for external checks, and a 5/6 for flying so overall still 4 even though most of the flying sections were graded 5?! Nvm. And I heard no one ever got a 6 before de so I guess 5 should be considered not bad. =D

And did I mention? I went back to the SYFC for 3 times last week, the longest ever man.

Now, there's the introduction of this towering machine tt sucks $ out of your daddy/mummy's card placed at the top of yr car's dashboard. No logical sense for the machine to be there and it seems to be operating very soon. And with the introduction of these machines everywhere on the island, haiz, it seems hard to maintain a vehicle now...

And prices are going up everywhere. Sooooo ex lar.. Ba gua now $50?! I didnt know our piggies got so expensive. I know Im not an econs student but I was just thinking... if those bosses sell more than what their products are worth, in other words, somewhat inflation cos more demand than supply, then wont the rich-poor gap be extended more? Poor gets financial assistance, poor pay more taxes,back to square 1? Its all just maths, the theory of taking and giving. Haiz. I just got news that the machines I mentioned above are increasing their intake by another 50 cents more cos they just got hungrier. You know when CNY comes, ppl eat more during the festive season, so these machines "eat" more "(tt thing everyone in S'pore loves and we can find it in the bank)" too...

I was just hearing Zhang Hui Mei's song Wo3 Wu2 Suo3 Wei4..Very nice old song and her voice is very good. I can remember tt drama channel 8 did with this song of hers as the theme song. Benedict goh was in the group of lead actors too. Love this song man =D

"We're in love with this thing called flight"

No comments: