Friday, January 11, 2008

Finished compro at like 7pm today and the feeling sucked. The test was one of the toughest I'd ever had in NP. Dont even feel used to writing command scripts on the paper! And the scenario they'd gave us was tough too. Before that we had compro lessons and since it ended at 4 which is way before the start of the test at 6, marcus and I decided to go down to macs to have our "early" dinner and I also wanted to destress by people-watching at the King Albert Park macs (of couse indirectly Im trying to say I wanna go there see pretty and cute girls lar, then see guys meh.lol.) The red bean pie that macs has is quite nice and it's a different kind of thing from the apple pie altogether.

Tmr's there's like SYFC from 9 to 6 suppossedly and if my kind alumni seniors are to finish the aircraft checks self practise early, then I suppose I can make it for keyboard class after missing like abt 2-3 lessons?! Ah,but next sat's better, ten to threeeeeeee.........=D

我很想你,真的真的很想你。但你可知道吗?你能感觉得到吗?若是你能的话,那么我们彼此的缘分就存在了。我爱你。

No comments: