Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Im gambling now. Seriously, I am. S**C is just like a gamble. Imagine if you've chosen it as your CCA and due to a "lack of talent" or "no enough time" reason and you get kicked out, there goes your CCA grade.Sometimes its not your fault even if you've placed 100% effort in it. You might even lose out to someone who goes for the computer club once a week in terms of CCA points. Next, the part on time. You've to REALLY REALLY sacrifice some time out to obtain the morning slots, even if it means missing 1 or 2 lessons and still not getting de-barred. Then,there comes the placing of time slots for your fli**ts. You've to try and see which slots are the ones that no one books and pray REALLY REALLY HARD that it just does not get taken away. Gee, if they wanted to kick us out, why not do it from the start. I seriously do not understand the rationale behind who goes first for the f**ght and who doesn't. Im still waiting for my SIM 2, still waiting.

Today ALMOST screwed up EECAD test by a damn damn careless mistake. Luckily the lecturer was nice enough to reject my work and make me re-submit again cos I BLOODY HECK SUBMITTED THE WRONG FILE! I was damn pissed with myself at tt point of time, seriously. Just 1 wrong move like that could just make me repeat the whole module again next semester when I know like everything in the whole module alr?! God's Blessings.

No comments: