Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ohkay fark lar ppl alr sortie 4 alr tmr and Im still stuck at bloody sortie 1! damn!

Today went jogging at bishan..same usual route.Then wanted to walk around to shop for any new year clothes and saw my SYFC mentoring session 3 alumni!! MARCUS from AJ de!! He super nice, friendly and funny guy lar.. He working at the giordano shop at J8. So went up to him and talk kok and yeah, he told me to sms him my flying progress. See sucha nice senior! =D But how to sms man when I dun even receive any sms-es from SYFC?!

Sch's workload getting worse.Dun think poly no stress k. Amtl test tmr..Maths tutorials to complete..MOL to finish..Ael practical sheet to finish..Comp programming test this fri..Dip plus stuff to finish..Ael and Maths exams after CNY..So tell me not stressful ar. Pls lorh we are too k, it all just depends on the course you're in. Sian ar I feel like my eyes are going to shut down any moment. Like "piak" and I'll be snoozing away...

Ok seriously Im gg to slp alr soon, cant take it liao..dunno y today sch so tiring sia..nv do much things just revision only can wanna slp liao...

Sry ar if this post of mine sounds a little singlish because Im too tired to type a proper one out..

Eh pls pls pls lar gimme my sortie 2 leh dun keep giving other ppl lar!

No comments: