Thursday, January 03, 2008

SO SHAG TODAY!!

Had maths in the morning and before that, 157 took sucha longggggg time to come. 30 mins! Then there was the jam everywhere and delayed my whole journey.

Ltr in the afternoon there was EEPS and the part on screwing the wires into the conponent was so energy-wasting. Had to strain my eyes and keep my arms steady to get the wires to "sit" right under the metal pin.

Rushed to SYFC at 2.30 and reached at like 4? Schedule wrote Operations manager review and yeah, its just a Q and A session with the OM. When gary heard the part on "anymore questions?" he was like @#$@#$@ call us all the way down on a weekday afternoon to ask anymore questions.

And so, with all these stuff draining my energy for the day away, Im so so tired now. Feel like shutting my eyes and ZzZzZzZzZz..... =(

I cant wait for the arrival of the weekends!

No comments: