Thursday, October 13, 2005

Another day of fun

Went to Sng Yu Han's house today. Was later today cos had to fetch Justin home and then home to bath again. For this I apologise to Michelle for making her wait 13 mins. We both managed to catch the bus to Seletarist. Over there, we were welcomed by Yu Han who looks much much better with her hair down. So we went up to her house and watched Charlie and the chocolate factory. After the show, we continued with Bride and prejudice( I think that's the title of the movie). Quite a funny show with the Indian actors and actoresses dancing quite well. After the show, Michelle changed to the different Starhub cable TV channels. Feeling bored, Yu Han asked us down for a walk. So we walked around her condo and looking at the different facilities. Time to go home. Michelle and I boarded the charted bus but was chased down by the secruity guard. Well cant blame him, he was doing his job. Feeling a little tired, I made a decision to take the taxi home. Michelle went along with me since she also wanted to go to TPY to catch a bus. Wow, the taxi fare was quite expensive. $11 plus. Michelle wanted to pay some cos she felt that I paid for like a lot of stuff le. But, being a "nice" guy, I did not let her pay. But I can see that she is the type of person who is responsible. Well, good for her, cos I do not see many teenagers like her so responsible.

Thanks Michelle for offering to pay, ni de hao yi wo xing ling le. But its ok for me cos money is not really the factor here, since I also wanted to go to TPY and it is also getting late too.

So someone please stop calling me a stingy pig?? lol. okok Oh yeah, I found out that I am quite nice today, I did not call her a fish. Anyway, thanks Yu Han for hosting me.

Hey, I did not really want to talk today cos I did not have the mood to. So yup, thanks for hosting me and I know who the old man is. Muhahaha.lol Seeya

No comments: