Friday, October 14, 2005

Back to school

Today's Thursday, the end of marking day. So back to school. Felt a little reluctant to this morning, cos of the great fun I had on the 2 days of marking day. Got back chinese. Not that fantastic, 61 only. Then got a greater shock for A-maths, 30 out of 80?? Well, I had expected it, cos I sort of sacrificed A-maths to study for the other subjects. Then, E-maths, 64 only. Arghhh, not doing well this time. So to chemistry, I can never get a A for it but a pass is 99% certain, since I only need 8 marks from my MCQ to pass. English. This was my best piece of summary. 20 out of 25, that also gave me a great shock. I can never believe it, I got so high for it. Therefore, I need only 17 marks from my the combination of my Comprehension and Composition. The rest?? Nothing I can do now so just keep my fingers crossed and keep praying to God.

And during 3e3's maths lesson, YC told me that he made fun of Yu Han but she gave a very sad face. So I thought she got bad results for her subject and was a feeling moody. I was wrong. She got a 73 for E-maths !!! Better than me and still tell me that she looked moody??

Oh yeah, I have to do some amendments to my earlier post. Yu Han's condo is spelt as Seletaris.
What Gary Phua said during Mr Lee's lesson set me thinking about something that I was quite bothered about in the past few days. Still, I have not got an answer to my question that caused me to have a poor appetitie, a little moody feeling, a lost in interest of almost anything and an obbession with Lin Jun Jie's song bei feng chui guo de xia tian. The song is so soothing and sounds a little romantic. I am listening to it right now. Cant understand why is it so hard to make that simple decision. That decision lies the key to my answer. Seems so close but yet so far away.

OBS coming soon in just a few days time. Doing some light conditioning and stretching of the muscles so as to avoid cramps during the camp even when I do not do warm-ups. Oh yeah, this is for Yu Han. Drink more water these few days to avoid dehydration. At least 8 cups a day. Anyone going to the OBS camp can also heed this advice of mine. After going to so many camps, I feel that this piece of advice is still the most useful.

And what am I doing now? Waiting for Yu Han to come online to play minesweeper. Getting bored at home. So if you see this, please come online as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

No comments: