Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Babysitter

Have to babysit Justin for like so long. And the longer it is, there is more trouble. The milky laptop is one good example. Been to OBS but will blog about it another day cos there is just too much to type. Everyone's updating their blogs about OBS. Hmm, what to blog about now. Ah got it. After coming back from OBS, I found about many stuff, like to have some confidence, learn to work as a team, made new friends, the key to success lies at the end of the journey of perserverance and hardwork. Also, I found what I really wanted and what I was missing for the past few days. The 5 days proved as a test for me and I understood myself better now. I really feel lifted of all my fustrations as I mentioned in my previous blog posts. And I now have a new royal highness.lol. She even asked me about my problems. Thanks. :) Another one is (cannot be named) who tried to fill me up with some hope by telling me certain stuff. Thanks and I appreciate her help. Holidays are coming up soon in a matter of days but the sec 3s still have to go back to sch for supplementary lessons. This holiday period is a good time to catch up with what I have missed out during the sch term. Cant relax le. Surprisingly my class position was 20. But the L1R5 is still not good enough. But I can see an improvement in some of my subjects like Chemistry, Chinese, English, Geog. The standard of my both maths dropped significantly. Guess that I have not put in much attention in my both maths. Argh, full house is going to finish soon. Hoped that it could have lasted longer. Gonna miss it in the coming Saturdays.somehow, i feel that this is the only Korean Drama that I love the most and it somehow seems to be more outstanding than the rest of the dramas. Mum is rushing me to fix the DVD recorder burner into the PC so that she can burn the full house DVD. Well, that's what I wanted too. Going off now. Oh yeah, next Monday is the 'o' levels chinese for the higher chinese students. Wish the royal highness good luck. Go Go Jiayou !! :)

No comments: