Friday, November 04, 2005

Hols

The hols are here. For many, it is a time to relax. But for me, not so much. Need to study. Anyway, ATC coming soon and this Sat is Flag Day. Nothing much to blog anyway. Maybe that's the reason why the tagboard is quite cold. But there is one exception, cos Mich the kind soul just came to tagg. Thanks Mich :) Anyway, she should know the reason why she is called a kind soul. lol. The royal highness is so good.Invited me to her house. When I tried to turn her down, excuses like having manicured fingers came out of her mouth.Haha.I will try to go ok. Oh yeah, we also had a few exchange of sweets recently. Of course, initiated by me first. Justin was admitted to hospital just a few days ago. Had some kind of lung inflamation. The result of eating too much sweet stuff. Shall blog more tomorrow.

No comments: