Friday, November 18, 2005

"feng"

Haha, as I have mentioned in my blog. Nothing is impossible.Cos, i have managed to memorise "feng".haha.this is terrific. Can sing with CY tomorrow liao. Wah, fantastic man. Just saw Jonatons and CZ at the bus stop. They came back from EXCO meeting.Told both of them about last night what happened on msn. Both of them were like laughing and well, what all NP people predicted may come true after all. CY and .........(cant be mentioned). And the news from the CY "camp" was found to be very reliable. Anyway, we are going to teach CY how to spike hair.haha.CZ will lead it, we will watch.Hmm, thinking if I should go watch Potter with CY, cos he like so bored thereand erhermm not going too.Oh Eunice just logged in to msn. almost got into a stage of changing my mood just now. Hah, but I still managed to retain my happy cool mood. Ah, just got an idea. Maybe I should put "feng" into the blog. that would be perfect. Hmm, going to ask the HTML pros how to do it. Still feel some kind of confusion about some stuff. But well never mind, time will heal all wounds and show the true colours of the situation. Not going to let this change my mood. * Control *

No comments: