Thursday, November 17, 2005

HOLS

hols just started but ah, need to study for physics re-exam. Speaking of re-exam, Yu Han has her Chemistry tomorrow. Hope she can get through. Good Luck =) the previous blog had some problems with the tagboard so decided to change to a new one. Encountered some problems with the entry part at first but solved it soon enough. So happy these few days, dunno why too. Anyway back to the topic. This blogskin is so nice. Gives me a cool, dreamy and simple feeling. And many thanks to those who tagged at the tagboard. Having music and movement road marshall duty this Friday. Have to report by 6.20. Argh, my hair is growing longer now. Cant really make it stand liao, but the back and sideburns are nice. Oh, and CY is asking people to see Potter. Haha. Eunice and I just had a good chat on CY and Jam. Haha. Oh and I am going to some kind of ice-cream buffet too. And I am told to control my temper cos I have been found to have mood swings and cold to someone. So, have to correct myself now, cos the person has a higher status, the godsis of my mischievous cousin. And the person so good, wrote me testimonials. Well, ATC made me darker now, better in fact, cos I lost the tan from OBS.Going to be able to mesmorize the song "feng" so that can sing to CY this Friday during music and movement. Haha. Nothing much to say now. Tagg at the tagboard people. I changed it to a better one, Cbox. So start tagging and seeya again !!

Good luck Yu Han !!!

No comments: