Saturday, November 05, 2005

Cut Hair

School was fine today. So off to blog about after school. Went with Mich, Yu Han and Gary Phua to Toa Payoh for lunch. The three of them ate fishball noodles and Yu Han was the slowsest in eating even though she got her food faster than Gary Phua. Then Mich wanted to go for a haircut. So we accompanied her to the shop. I managed to convince Gary Phua to cut his hair there. So I watched Mich cut her hair and well, she wanted to get her usual hiarstyle but this time with to cut some areas shorter. First time saw Gary Phua cut his hair. Many people were talking about his unusual hiarstyle so I wanted to see what type of hairstyle he would specify to the barber. When they started cutting at first, I did not see anything strange until when they came to the styling his hair part. Wow, he looks as if he is having his hair styled by one of the professional hair-dressers. And of course, it was the first time I saw his hair so nicely styled. Did not look like the usual him. Actually I did not expect him to follow me to have lunch with Mich and Yu Han. Hmm, discovered that he is quite sporty too. Then, went home and received a sms saying that someone was unhappy that I was ignoring her at the hair-dressing shop. So what did I do? Rushed to bath and went to the library to see what was going on. Stayed there for a while before going to Popular. So now what. I just received a sms saying not to reply, so what to do now? Dont reply lor. lol. Ah, going to cut hair tomorrow. Why? Got tempted by Mich who kept pushing me to cut hair. Anyway, my hair is getting long and it is time for a cut too since the camp is nearing. At first had much to blog about the last few days, but forgot about it. Oh before I forget, thanks Gary for tagging and dont forget the Jay Chou Disc tomorrow cos I have told you my secret ah.Mich should know best what it is about. haha. seeya!! :)

No comments: