Sunday, November 20, 2005

So Happy!!!

I am so so so so happy today. Maybe Yu Han will say that I am back to my usual mood swing again but I am so so happy. Firstly, I completed much of my Physics revision today. Secondly, I made some changes to my blog and as all of you should be able to hear, I have uploaded music to my blog. And it is my favourite Canon in D. Haha, I will have to thanks Michelle Chai for that. She told me where to upload the music files and well, now I got what I wanted. Thirdly, aunt bought siew mai to my house before going for a game of mahjong with Dad. The siew mai was so nice. Ate like 5. Made me feel like going for dim sum.Haha. Then there is Ai zhai Ha fuo (Love in Harvard) at 10.30 on channel 55 tonight. Wah, looking forward to this show. Well, all these may be some minor things to others but it cheers and lights up my day. Oh yeah, Cheng Zhong also wrote me a testimonial. Haha. He does not really like to write them. The only thing that upset me a little was the poor turnout of people online today. Whew, only some people online only and many of them had only little time to spare online. Oh, CY went to watch Potter with CZ today. Haha, CY was like asking many to go but only 1 person could make it, that is the ZHNPDWA logistics head Ong Cheng Zhong. Oh to settle some issues. First, Jamie. Wah you very nonsense leh. go type those stuff on mt tagboard. Haha, but nvm, having you tag something is better than having you tag nothing. But as all can see from the tagboard, what a considerate person she is when she typed that she had no offence to Yu Han. Oops, no wonder CY .... you. Haha.Next, Eunice. this one, even more monsense. Ask you to tag then go tag so much and somemore tag some stuff that you should not tag.Haha. Do you know the penalty for copying what Jamie said. Bet you dont. CY will come looking for you. Haha. This is just some nonsense written by me to the NP people. Take it easy people. Joking only. I would be more than happy if you can come to tag. But, now I know what really attracts the NP people to come tag.Haha.Suddenly there is just a huge increase in the number of tags. Not what I used to receive at my old blog. Continue tagging people and enjoy the nice music!!

No comments: