Friday, November 25, 2005

Need for speed - most wanted

Wow, just got Need for speed most wanted game yesterday. The game is so cool, with the police chases and the race downtown and all the free ride and stuff. The graphics also improved a fair bit, though not really that comparable to Burnout ( my favourite ). Well, anyway the overseas trip NP people are back and yeah more people online. Oh and I have a new member on my tagboard, Raphael. Welcome Raphael! Bet you found your way here through Jamie's blog.Finally I spelt your name correctly,haha.Heard that there was lots of shopping at Genting.Hope so because I would prefer shopping and the arcades to the amusement parks there. Actually I hoped to go to Bangkok. That place is shiok. Been there thrice made me familar with the place for great and cheap food, all the shopping malls with all the super cheap but authentic goods. Let me drift off a little. For food, go to Chinatown in Bangkok. Wah the seafood most shops sell there is fantastic, the sharkfins, lobster, prawns, crabs, pineapple rice, calms. Terrific. And what's more all these for like $80 for 4 people. Cheap. Then there is shopping at Mahboonkrong. As a minister had said, some Singaporeans know Mahboonkrong better than our own Orchard road. Haha, I am just one of them. Mahboonkrong is like the Orchard road of Singapore.Difference? The price of goods. Oh, the Big C supermart there is worth going too.Its like a Carrefour.Have you ever got 20 small pack of Lays for like $5? You can get them there. Ermmm, better stop here. Carrying on would furthur make me wanna go there. Oh I just realised after viewing may friendster profiles yesterday that many people do watch channel 55. Haha, thought that only a few people watched it. Great channel. And they are having a vote for your favourite annual drama. They dont have Love in Harvard as one of the choices or else I would go all out for it. However, they do have full house. So obviously, I would go for full house then. The Hongkong drama were great too, but full house is still better. That's why I say that channel 55 is a great drama channel, most of the best dramas I have watched are showed there.
ok nothing much to blog about now. Continue tagging people and thanks a lot!

No comments: