Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Love in harvard

Love in Harvard is so nice. I feel like watching all the episodes at one whole go. Why is it nice? Watch it and you will know. Ok, so the pyhsics retest today. Eunice told me to come at a normal school time so wont late for sure. So , I woke up at a normal school time and then in school, saw all the NP people gettng ready to go for the overseas trip. Must be fun to go for the overseas trip but sadly, I have the physics re-test and I am going overseas too this weekend. Then YC called me twice to ask where I was and what time the re-exam starts. The physics retest was quite ok, but not confident if can really get a good grade. Then, YC told me that he went to catch Potter J8 last night and ended up home quite late. Haha, then his mum called him 7 times during the re-exam. He did not tell him mum about the re-exam and so his mum questioned him where was he and stuff like that and told him to get his a** home now. Haha. So, without Jamie for like 3 days cos she is at the overseas trip. Short of 1 person to tag now. Hah, but I still have Eunice. Oh and have to help Jonatons get his blog up too while he is away with the NP people in Malaysia. Hmm, after watching all the advertisements, I really look forward to going to watch chicken little, but with who? not sure yet. YC said that he could not get enough of Hermonie. Haha, said that he joined the fanclub. Ok, now to address some issues on my tagboard. First, thanks Gary Phua for tagging. Its been such a long time you came. I am sure you enjoyed standing at the WCG for such long hours. Next, Jamie let me tell you something. It is obviously me that you came here to tag cos who helped you with your blog music ah. And the person whom you said was the lady behind my back is getting a little fustrated. The statement is not true why, cos she already has someone in mind liao. But I would still like you to tag some nice stuff cos Jamie is such a nice perosn right?Haha. Dont worry cos CY ..... you. Haha. Nothing much to blog about now. Come back tomorrow.

No comments: