Saturday, November 26, 2005

Tarot cards

Wah, sparked off an interest for Tarot cards. Was just thinking of how one could predict and find out about one's future and get a little peep at what might happen to him or her on certain aspects in their life. Then I thought of Tarot cards.Got a little interested at first and started browsing internet sites to get a view of what people do with their tarot decks.Now I am totally all out for a Tarot deck after seeing how people could predict so much stuff with it and the cards in the various positions tell you about your future and various aspects of life.Told Jamie about it and she showed some interest.Gonna teach her when I get the skills of doing so. Terrific!

Going to Malaysia tomorrow.Gonna see a new Genting. Heard that much change was done for the past few years. However I would still prefer to go to Bangkok or KL or HK. Cos there is somehing that I like, SHOPPING.Haha, people at my tagboard are calling me the shopping queen.Nvm.Shopping king sounds nicer.

Went to the SITEX computer fair yesterday morning.Wah so much technology stuff there. Went there to buy a DVD-burner. Persuaded Mum over the phone to buy it and told her 1 of her favourite benefits, the DVD-burner enables you to burn DVD rom including DVD drama serials.Upon hearing it, haha, she told me to get one but must be worthwhile one, not one with a lousy brand and have to go through the hassle of refunding. Bought the LG burner and they came with a 25 piece blank DVD-rom special offer.Now, I can burn all the DVD drama I want liao, especially the korean and Hong Kong ones. Started buring the complete Full house series and Love in harvard.

May the Manchester United ex-soccer star George Best rest in peace. Doctors said that he might not live through the next 24 hours. He had done well for the club and brought the club to their UEFA champions league cup.Well done George. You have done your best for Manutd and rest in peace.

Just heard Fan Wei Qi's "I think I" song. It is the chinese version of the Full House sub song.Quite nice but I stil prefer the korean version.

Christmas is nearing soon. Just love Christmas. Like the previous years, I will surely celebrate Christmas at Justin's house. Christmas is just my favourite public holiday. Presents aside, the streets will be decorated with snowy, greenish and reddish items. Orchard road will be so crowded and wah, just love to see the Christmas round the corner. "Ring, ring, ring, Santa Clause is coming to town."

Will miss Love in Harvard tomorrow. Wont be able to watch it. Meanwhile continue tagging people. Thanks! =)

No comments: