Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Jay

How lovely are Jay Chou's songs. His recent album is so nice and it is defintely terrific. i just love song number 1,4,6,10,11,12. I have been like hearing to it for the past few days. All thanks to Gary Phua, who kindly lent me after I revealed some kind of secret to him.lol.Feeling so kind of lost now. Hmm, not sure what I am thinking of these few days. Just feel so lost and unsure of what to do. Oh yeah, from these few weeks, I found out that Gary Phua is not what I thought he is to be. I previously thought of him to be so unconerned about stuff around him and so on. But, I realised I was wrong. He was actually not what I thought he was to be. Hmm, a new angle of him. The tagboard is so cold. lol. No one's tagging it.Nvm. oh before I forget. I had a happy incident today. While walking up to the classroom from the canteen, Abigail commented that my hair was nice. I was so happy when I heard that. In the past, Gary would call me a UFO head and Cheng Zhong would call me a mushroom. The hols are coming soon. Have to really concentrate on studies. However at the same time, there is going to be some time to relax. Hmm, looking for places to go in Singapore. These few days keep making fun of Jamie, Eunice and Fiona. I will go call them and just tell them in chinese "jiao shuang". Haha, then they did not fall for my trick after a few times and even attempted to trick me. lol. Oh, the Yu Han conflict was resolved too. Wah, did not think that she would think so deeply into the matter. Well, that shows that she is quite considerate about other's feelings too. How can I forget Mich, the person who taught me how to style my hair.lol. All thanks to her, my hair is given a new look. THANKS MICH!! =) Oh, she spoke like a daffy duck yesterday and today cos she had some kind of stuff in her teeth. Not many people are online now, well maybe it is in the afternoon. Will blog soon, say tomorrow. hmm. ok thats all for now. Oh yeah, I am gonna have a quote everytime at the end of every entry.

"" Every broken clock is right twice a day ""

No comments: