Friday, August 10, 2007

Kit Chan's song "There's no place I'd rather be" rocks man. Its 1 of the 2 theme songs in this year's NDP. So relaxing and there's mention of many places, like River Thames,The Big Ben etc. The song is trying to say that no matter where we go, how spectacular the place is, home is still the best,its where we have friends and family around us. Nice song in my opinion. Meaningful lyrics and Kit Chan's voice is POWERFUL! Good high pitches. Anyway, the song is written by Jimmy Ye, the second judge in Campus Superstar. Both theme songs this year were written by him. He's such a smart person.Well versed in music and guess what, he studied in Cambridge's Law faculty! COOL!

I just went to knock on "trouble's" door. Accidentally clicked the reset button on my supposingly full marks online tutorial, only for all the scores to be reset and I'd have to RE-DO it again.Argh.

Today's lecture was super duper short. 45 mins of lecture where the lecturer just went through the past-year exam questions and then, off we go! Well, I stayed back to ask him some questions before leaving. Swam for a while in the evening and yup, here I am, at home revising on my work for the exams.

Ever since I fell in love with You, no memories has ever been erased.You've been in a part of my mind.

No comments: