Wednesday, August 29, 2007

你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远,或许命运的签只让我们遇见。

To be exact, 6 weeks more to the end of hols. Still quite a long way. 3 days now seems to me like a week. Time really passes tt long. During schooling days, time nv passed so slowly before. I guess we're all too busy in the world of our own to really bother abt how fast times passes by, or rather, in my case now, how slow its moving.

Slumped back to my usual holiday mode of watching channel 55 dramas. Didnt hv time for those on normal sch days, now, its time to just enjoy the 45 mins of laughter and mystery they bring.

Now, Im stuck on this HUGE question mark in my head. Keyboard, or Piano?Looks like Im still not ready to accept the keyboard yet. The piano's getting me off my track. Ok,Im talking nonsense here. XP

Realised tt I've not been doing my daily jogs for abt a week! Wah, got a shock when I backtracked to my last jogging session. Well, what to do, keeps raining these days. =(

Fri's the day man! =)

只让我们相恋,这一季的秋天,飘落后才发现这幸福的碎片,要我怎么捡。
Seriously, I wanna watch Secret again.But this time, to look at the movie keeping the ending in mind. Argh,you'll kw what I mean when you ppl go watch it. Its nice!!

No comments: