Tuesday, August 21, 2007

YAY!! Finished exams alr.Whoo! 8 weeks of break including this week. HAHA. I think I did ok for the 3 papers, though I made quite a number of careless mistakes here and there despite checking and knowing this fact simply makes me feel like knocking my head into the wall. =)

OHHHH, I can hear the keyboard calling me.........But, Im quite sure the 8 weeks would be filled with some working, cos I think working is the best and most practical way to past time man. Now I kw y poly people lag their JC counterparts by a year. Well, its due to the hols! The duration of the hols for the Jc ppl, we double it. So, double here, double here, double until lag people by 1 more year. LOL

Wang Li Hong's new song "Wo Men De Ge" is NICE!!!! Love the chorus man.

情人总分分合合,可是我们却越爱越深。认识你,使我的幸福如此悦耳。能不能不要记得,继续唱我们的歌。让感动一辈子都记得。

No comments: