Friday, August 17, 2007

Ok, finished 1 of the 3 examinable subjects today. Woo, except for the last 2 super tough qns, finished all the qns. So so tired after the paper. Prob. because its in the afternoon.Also, in such a cool and quiet environment. So another 2 more papers to go. I can imagine myself on the day when it ends man. =D

Argh, Manutd just drew AGAIN!! Other clubs are alr going for their 3rd win and MANUTD ARE ONLY HAVING 2 POINTS AT THIS POINT OF TIME?? Cant believe it man. What a "great" start to this all new season, all the hype about those super-star,"ronaldo" like players. Whoo, guess the bubble just became too big and burst. 1 thing I'd admire about Chelsea, they really are stong as a team, train hard and yar, obedient. They listen well to their manager and pay him loads of respect in whatever he says and does. Despite having a whole team of superstars, they play really well. ARGH,WHY CANT MANUTD BE LIKE THEM!!! A UNITED team is MUCH better than a team of selfish individual talents.

Ok, putting all these "stress inducing" topics aside, heres some super cold jokes.
1) Teacher:History is interesting, why dont you want to study it?
Student:But teacher, I just dont like the idea of studying it.
Teacher:Why?
Student:Well, there's no future in it!
Teacher:*FAINTS* (Ok I added this in myself.LOL)

2)Girl:Do you love me?
Guy:Yes Dear.
Girl:Would you die for me?
Guy:Mine is undying love.
(That's a tacky one! =D)

3)Teacher:John, can I ask you how old is your father?
John:As old as me.
Teacher:*Surprised*How can it be?
John:He only started becoming a father when I was born.

4) A boy came home with his results.
Father:How did you do son?
Boy:My marks can make you drown, so dont bother seeing Dad.
Father:What do you mean by it? I wanna see it.
Boy:They are all below "C" level (SEA LEVEL LOL)

5) Father:Why did you fail your maths test?
Son:On monday teacher said 3+5=8
Father:SO?
Son:On Tuesday, she said 4+4=8.Wednesday, she said 6+2=8.So if she cant make up her mind, how do I know the right answer?

Ok, all these 5 above are just SUPER LAME LAR!!

In Your Wonderland..

No comments: