Monday, August 13, 2007

Seriously, seriously, seriously. Staying at home is not fun. In the past, during my pri sch days, home was the best place to be in, all the cartoons on TV, toys, games, bed, air-con blah blah blah. Now, I feel like Im stoning at home everyday, repeating this cycle of doing hmwk,using the comp, sleeping, eating and TV. I didnt know that staying at home can take its toil on me. What's more, after these 2 weeks of examinations, its gonna be a 7 week long holiday!! OMG 7 weeks lar, I think I'd better go out and work or do some community service or exercise, anything but staying at home for the whole day!

Heard from many people that Jay Chou's new movie, 不能说的秘密 was fantastic. Hmmmmmm, ok Im looking forward to that after my exams.

Ah har, mum just booked a 10 day trip to Shanghai during the Dec hols, and next march a trip to Japan. And not forgetting I might be going with the sch to China for an exchange programme next march too. This is starting to get so right. =)

2 years of Love.

No comments: