Thursday, August 16, 2007

不要埋怨自己不及别人。
世界上不及别人的人甚多。
不要夸耀自己胜过别人。
世上胜过自己的人甚多。

This chinese quotation here is what I found from this super old chinese book that I've found in my book shelf.

Also, I read off a small little equation in this book from Kinokuniya.
As quoted, for the same amount of work done, "Intensity of focus X Time spent=work done"
It means that some people take longer to do stuff b'cos their intensity of focus is not great enough while others use lesser time because they concentrate more on their task at hand.

Ah, kudos to those people who listen to their friend's ranting and naggings about his/her problems but never dare to tell his/her what kind of problems they themselves face. Which means, this is a one way affair and sometimes, they're expected to be there for their friends. Funny ain't it. Remember, no one owns anyone a living!

Tomorrow's the start of the exams. Finished math's revision alr and yup, after practising one more paper tonight, Im ready for the paper. ELTECH's quite prepared too. The only thing that worries me is ENGMEC. Woo,that subject is one troublesome thing I would want to get myself involved in. Argh, gotta study it on Sat then. Im so looking forward to next Tues 4pm, when the examiner says stop writing. =)

因为你,我可以。

No comments: