Wednesday, April 02, 2008

After a few days of working finally getting an off day tomorrow. Ah well I doubt there would be much opportunities to work anyway since sch's gg to start soon. But seriously, though this job doesnt pay out well, it is more flexible than others and it shows me the world,as in the different working styles and views of ppl. Call it social stigma if you like.

Going to Kampong Glam tmr to help dad change a wireless mouse. He wanted to do it on his own but since he was never good at IT, I guess its better I make the trip down once rather than him driving down twice. Oops, I guess I should not have made my father so embarrassed on my blog but NVM =D

And erm to add onto it, Im gg to make a trip down to brash basah to buy a book! =D Yeah if some of you have received the e-mail abt this touching junior college love story, spec. 2 NJC student. Yeah I read the first few chapters online and watched the trailer. NICE!!!!!! V touching and erm, its not in my english language capability to describe its so-called "attractive-ness" So gotta go down tmr to get it. =D

No comments: