Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Fri gg to Sentosa with the China study trip ppl!! Yipee!! Its been long since I'd ever went out. Good opportunity to relax before the semester starts.

Talked with my ex-maths tuition teacher last week. And she was asking abt my poly life. Sensing the displeasure in the answer I provided, she probed on. So I told her about the JC Poly problem again, that I would certainly have penned down NYJC or CJC if given a choice again. And she told me something that really enlightened me. "In the world, people are not contented with what they possess. They always think that the grass is greener on the other side. They dont see the cons because they are blinded with the pros. If I'd chosen JC and cant handle the massive workload, I might think Poly would be a better option and vice versa if I had known the Poly system".Well she ended off with, "In the working world, the cat that catches the mouse wins it all" =)

Love is a maze void of a defined route. And that's what makes the Love journey so special.

No comments: