Saturday, April 26, 2008

This post is typed in the moment of anger but this is much better way to release anger.

Firstly, I would like to express my sincere DISGUST at the referees England hv. Its just as pathetic as their team, oh I mean, more pathetic. The ref*r*es look like they dont even know how to make proper logical decisions. My 5 year old cousin can do better,to give back to others what they deserve.HONESTY! They looks as if they are wearing sunglasses when manutd are asking for the spot ki*ks and opening a big eye when Che*sea are asking for it.

Perhaps some stuff under the table?HMMM...

Next, my heart goes out to b*l*ack's mum, who must be thinking how come her son is doing sucha un-sporty thing on tv. holding another player back when the ball is not around is sucha childish thing that even the retards wont do. Oh well, I guess he's 1. Perhaps he's scared ronaldo might take away his player of the year award. Im mean, sucha loser. I would slap him hard if he's my son.

Thirdly,manutd are as fast as my turtle! Oh my, running at sucha fast speed. It looked as if it was a turtle vs che*sea match. Oh my, the kids at zhonghua can beat them UPSIDE DOWN too.

Lastly, the whole che*sea can beat the new zeland blacks! Seriously!! Their playing style is as rough as the sandpaper in the DnT lab.

So on the whole, I FEEL that the game was blinded by....smth? I dunno, perhaps a piece of rectangular sized paper. It makes the whole magnificent game feel so..............DUMB. It spoiled ronaldo's tricks, it ruined the future of beautiful football, it made b*l*ack feel like a bastard.It made vidic bleed. It made rooney score and last but not least, it made Ricardo Carvalho seem like a total idiot in front of international fans. Good job carvalho! Grant is so damn bloody "proud" of you cos you made him pee in his pants for a moment.

Okay, I've cooled down ALOT from this typing and the 2 fans blowing around me.Mum, bro and I got damn super hyped and kan chiong for the match. Wanted to go bugis and see the goals later but chose to stay at home instead at the 11th hour. It didnt display what I wanted to see. A whole brain full of disappointment now, knowing that manutd are hanging of the thread of the premiership title with just that mere bit of goal difference. With 2 tough games up ahead, it seems like true skill and talent must be shown on the battlefield.

I hereby wish my manutd warriors the best of luck.

No comments: