Thursday, April 03, 2008

Seriously so disappointed today..=(

Firstly, the mouse which I had to help dad change was actually LACKING OF BATTERY POWER!!! I was damn bloody embarrassed at the shop when the guy actually shrugged his damn shoulders when I asked him "how come at home cannot leh" His arrogant face deserves a slap. Totally a wasted trip.

Next, I couldnt find the book I wanted to find at Bras Brasah. Heck man, went up and down the whole place and couldn't find it. So exhausted by the end of it all. And I suddenly thought of it. The prices would be the same if I got it online or at the bookshop so why not just relax myself at home,order online and wait for the book rather than running like a mad monkey around the complex in search of a LOCAL AUTHOR'S BOOK WHICH MOST SHOPS DONT EVEN HAVE 1. ARGH!

And lastly, some idiot gave me the wrong info for the trailer's song and I went like a dummy in search of it, only to find that it might not exist afterall.

Im super dumb today....=( Never mind, as what people always say, IM IN SEARCH OF A BETTER TOMORROW!!!!!

No comments: