Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sometimes, God really has a way to make people power up at their moment of desperation or when they think that all hope is lost. And today, I'd witness that. It was just another normal day-dreaming session of mine in the bus and God really made it happen. He made me feel that whatever I've done was worth it, that effort will produce results. God pushed me on to continue doing it, even though the chances were slim. Today, God showed me that it is possible. My sixth sense was a message from God and my hopes were re-lived. Her questions made me understand my love for her better again.
Now I know whatever I do, its all about her. Through time and again, Im glad to know that my love for her has never extinguished. Because God and I will be there to relight the flame of Love again. =)

If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die. Dreams see us through to forever.Where cloud roll by, for You and I.

No comments: