Monday, April 28, 2008

Contraty to what mr chua yuehao(HAHAHA) said abt my previous post being vulgar and fierce, I feel that it was actually quite well controlled.Lang could have been much more harsh, as it is with respect to the kind of dis-satisfaction and anger I got from the chel-ski vs MANCHESTER UNITED match. But oh well, since its over, the mind is cooler. =)

This coming thurs is labour day!! As the name suggests, time to work. Like duh, which teacher wouldn't pile up loads of hmwk for students on labour day. =(

Ahhh once again,under my careful scrutiny, I found more reasons to buy the ipod touch! And if you were thinking whose set I did the "playing" around with, you've got it right. None other than mr marcus loke's (gay boy)...oops! sorry marcus!! =( To be real honest, it just gets better and better each time I explore it. Its a MP4 like never before. Cant wait till the end of common tests in June!!

On a random note,monday jogs are LOVE! Whooo, esp the scorhing hot sun shining down on the trickling strings of sweat coming down my face. YEAH! I feel the HEAT!

No comments: