Tuesday, April 08, 2008

And yipee! I finished reading "I believe You". Its a super touching story and those I've sent the e-mails to, its good tt you ppl read abt it! However I do hv my regrets abt "gobbling" up the whole book in a short span of 2hs cos I cant really "savour" the every emotion but yet at the same time I wish to know more and more abt what's going to develop the next second. Ahhhh kan chiong spider. But at least I've read it and erm, ITS FANTASTIC! The only thing Im pondering and enquiring is if the story is real. Whatever the case, its a nice one to read. Those who wanna borrow it can get it from me. I most willing to share a book of such romantic and fantastic calibre. =D

Maybe its not about what tomorrow can offer to you,but about what you can offer to today.

No comments: