Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I jus hv this to say.. Chocolates with liquor are simply delectable. Wah, the taste of some alcohol when mixed with chocolates is wonderful.. But too bad, I cant eat so much of it, lest it makes my exercises go down the drain..

Read this book called Opening the door of your heart. Its a v enjoyable read, and by the way, its written by a Caucasian monk.. Well, I read this story tt's quite interesting n I think theres no harm sharing it. He wrote tt sometimes, being the last in class is actually not a bad thing after all. He went on to say tt by being the last in class, you have sort of done a heroic sacrifice by allowing your peers who have better class positions than you to be comforted tt they are not tt bad after all. Even though you might be sad at having such lousy results, at least you hv done smth to please yr classmates..Hahaha..how interesting can this be.. But well.. its still quite true after all..=)

I still believe..

No comments: