Monday, December 04, 2006

Spent my weekends scanning through the cablevision channels.. Then I realised smth.. I practically had all the channels available, except for those channel 62 and above cos Im using the analog machine.. I was so surprised to see those Indian channels and overseas channel available.. This is so COOL...

Christmas is nearing soon.. and yah I can feel the it in the atmosphere.. Nope, I did not make a trip down to Orchard road to see the magnificent lightings.. Guess what.. I can feel it because, my younger cousins keep playin Christmas songs and I can hear those songs even though I hv closed the door and Im a level above them. Too bad for me, for they love those songs...I just changed the verion of Santa Clause is coming to town to try and scare them.. I sang " ... Im tellin you why, Im going to whack you right now..." Unfortunately, the both of them laughed at me.. =(

Oh bro brought his friend and his bro home today.. Didnt know that my bro friend's bro is frm ZHSS too.. He's in 3E5 and I think hes called Kee Kia Weng.. Nvm, I didnt went down to entertain him either..

AND... When the three of them were busy plain at home, I was quite bored and mum was sleepin in the room, so theres no TV availabe, except the smaller ones...So, I went to my Grandma's place, which is like 2 blocks away frm my house.. Wow, I love it there, cos my uncle really has lots of nice things in his house. To begin with, he has 4 computers, 3 laptops, 3 plasma TVs, a Playstation 2, a Xbox, cool docks to put your Ipod, nice HPs with no sim cards in there, cool movies and yah, lots of tidbits.. Enjoyed myself there watching The fast and The furious Tokyo Drift.. Im sorry but, yup, I influenced my 2, sec 1 and P6, cousins to watch with me too, cos its really fantastic to on the speakers loudly and hear the cool sounds of the cars drifting..

Chong1 Xiang4 Yun2 Xiao1 really makes one want to be part of the cabin crew, be it being a pilot or air steward/stewardess.. those exciting scenes are really quite exciting and beautiful sights of other countries really temtps you further.. Hmmm... wondering what I would look like if I was a pilot.. Anyway.. Im love travellin.. Oh yeah, after 2 years of listening, Im able to quite accurately sing Chen Hui Shan's Chong1 Xiang4 Yun2 Xiao1 subsong, the song at the end of every episode.. But sometimes, even I myself do not know what Im singing, still, I can sing it out, because its 2 YEARS of listening after all..

I want to hug You.. to tell You that I will always be there for You, even though I cannot be with You.. because my love for You exceeds the want of possessing You..

No comments: